Tuesday, January 23, 2007




this buddy of mine that i met in this can that i stroked off at his house a while back well i've been edeging for 32 hrs and this guy has amazing hands i wanted to get this guys cock on camera but we were interupted when some came in.




my buddy has a amazing cock nice smooth balls trimmed pubes as well as sesitive nipples. i will try to geet this guys pic on my blog.




like i said i've been edeging for 32 hrs and this guy loves playing with my cock. as you can see.


also you can just tell that the way how he holds my cock you can tell that he loves it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wicked theme for a blog! I think of myself as an exhibitionist too and live in Toronto and love the idea of jerkin' off in public (washrooms or otherwise). Maybe our paths will cross someday! Keep "up" the good work!

~M

Unknown said...

What a wicked theme for a blog. I think of myself as an exhibitionist too and live in Toronto and love the idea of jerkin' off in public (washrooms or otherwise). Maybe our paths will cross someday!

~M