Sunday, January 7, 2007

boy did I ever get dissed


Well today(jan 7) i decided to go cruising so i went downtown in toronto to one of the local bathroom cans that i like showing off in stumbbled across a late thirty's guy with a go-t, bit if a graying hair real rugged looking totally all man came in gave me the eye followed me out to a bench while he walked around stared at my hard on through my khakis, followed him back into the can and check this out were both standing at the urinal, but i noticed that he doesn't show me his cock he looks at my monster, zips up and walks away at first i thought it was that people were coming in but when i meet him again in the same can again and try to get him to show me his cock he said and i quote "its the metal thing its a bit of a turn" I looked at him and said ok you must have a small dick thats probably why you didn't show what you got.

So I leave this dude in the can and head to a downtown mall meet up with a guy who i've cruised before has a nice thick cock extremly big mushroom head and i know that he has a partner but we share a hot kiss and I stroke his cock and he cums in bliss.

Question what do you think of my cock.

1 comment:

Rick said...

If I ever got my hands on that beautiful masterpiece of yours, I would never want to let go of it. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful self with me. You are mighty fine.